By daRN - 02/07/2009 19:34 - Bahrain

Today, my sister just had a huge fight with my mom. After that, she thought it was appropriate to smash my $1,000 guitar to "blow off some steam." FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 108
You deserved it 3 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Curtieeeez 0

Unlucky, if you ask me. Beat her with the broken guitar.

man, as a fellow guitar player, I feel for you on this. That's bullshit. Hearing a guitar thats worth so much go and get smashed just cause she has a temper tantrum, it's ****** up. I suggest beating her ass till she pays for another identical or vintage guitar or you break her shit till it adds up to a grand.

Comments

kath91 0

I would get her to pay for it. I would actually cry if someone did that to my bass, it's like my baby!!!

fmljw 2

OUCH.. sorry to hear that man.. my mom did that to my first guitar and felt guilty about it, she ended up buying me a newer and better one.. good luck..

You should smash her face... ya know to blow off some steam.

fxdxhk90 0

Dude make her pay for a new one, or beat her with the remains of the old one. She's gotta learn that it is never appropriate to **** with other peoples property.

Colby_Colbert 0

gibson!? eh not bad guitars. have you ever played an ernie ball music man? THOSE are awesome guitars!!!

That really sucks man. It's totally inappropriate for your sister to destroy your possessions to vent her anger. If she's angry at your mom, shouldn't your sister break your mom's stuff as opposed to yours. If she doesn't pay up, I'd say it's perfectly fine to mess up $1000 of her stuff or just completely ruin her life by spreading nasty rumors about her. Tell people that she's got herpes, crabs, and syphilis; it's totally alright.

tunacansam 0

everyone wants you to smash her shit but maybe you should sell her shit

If you can afford to live in Bahrain, you can afford a new Guitar :P

RJB 0

i dont play guitar but I have a 3 thousand dollar item in my room and brother was mad at me, and threatened to break I would have kicked his ass. I know what ur feeling to an extent.

What the hell did she break it on? Guitars are build tough and smashing it again anything that's not concrete would do more damage to it than the guitar itself.