By daRN - 02/07/2009 19:34 - Bahrain

Today, my sister just had a huge fight with my mom. After that, she thought it was appropriate to smash my $1,000 guitar to "blow off some steam." FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 108
You deserved it 3 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Curtieeeez 0

Unlucky, if you ask me. Beat her with the broken guitar.

man, as a fellow guitar player, I feel for you on this. That's bullshit. Hearing a guitar thats worth so much go and get smashed just cause she has a temper tantrum, it's ****** up. I suggest beating her ass till she pays for another identical or vintage guitar or you break her shit till it adds up to a grand.

Comments

dcstream 0

My dad has a Marines story. He was stationed in Okinawa, and someone in his barracks refused to pay back $100 he owed his buddy. In order to collect, he pulled a knife on him, and the guy pussied out and locked himself in the bathroom. They went through everything he had and sold it all. Stereo for $50, all of his cassettes for $20. You should do something like that.

ElliexMarie 0

Tell that bitch that she ows you a thousand grands

Break her every bone, make her suffer. Really, a guitar is like a woman, what'd you do if she'd shatter your gf into pieces? That bitch deserves to suffer.

You have a lifetime to get even. I'm thinking maybe during her wedding.

Care to elaborate on that one? Seriously, FMLs like this are proof that some people don't actually read the post, they just click "YDI." To the OP, that blows, though I'd recommend against violence. She will end up paying for it, one way or another. I suggest "borrowing" some of her nice clothes and selling them.

She breaks it, she pays for it. Especially if she hasn't learned to respect other people's property.

treli1593 0

Holy shit! Rip that ****** a new one. Beat her with the guitar and make her buy you another

speak_a_da_truth 0

This is great lmao... I'm angry so I'm going to go smash someone elses shit and make their life miserable as well. People these days, ME ME ME ME OP, nothing else to do but break her shit and it's well deserved

1. Nobody gives a **** about Gibson except for the musician wannabes. It is really a sucky company. If you want a Gibson, go out and buy the pickups and grab another guitar that has not so good pickups and solder the new ones in. Voilà. Much better. But you're better off getting EMG's or the like, which is what I'm doing for my BC Rich Warlock (advice to the future guitar buyer: if you get a bc rich, get one of the $5-700 models, they're usually already equipped with top of the line pickups.) 2. Snap your sisters neck. I keep my guitar locked up at night and when I'm not using her or showing her off. 3. To all you losers who post first, you fail at life and really need to get up off your fat lazy asses and go make some REAL friends, not myspace.

News flash: Not every guitarist is automatically a metal-loving shred-head. Another news flash: EMG's suck. Get blackouts. SO much better sounding. (IMHO) I have a 400 dollar Schecter that plays better than any BC Rich and is a lot more versatile.

Dude schecter is awesome, I wanna get one of the hellraiser models... Those things are beasty. And I'm not really a metal head, I like rock tho, and the EMG 60 and 85 fit that style pretty well I realized... My cousin put those two in his Epiphone les Paul, and it's not too bad. Actually, you should hit me up sometime... I'm kinda new to the whole fml profile stuff, so if you don't mind emailing me at [email protected]. I'm insanely into music and learning about the whole electric guitar system and stuff like that. It's good to get to know your baby ( ok, now I'm just randomly blurting crap out)

I'm a metal loving shred head! LOLOLOLOL. That means if someone smashed my guitar (Ibanez RG4EX1), I'd force them to buy me a new one and beat them up if they don't. I'm aiming for being in a metal band when I grow up. I wonder what this fight could have been about. For someone to smash a musical instrument, which is a very important thing if played often, it must have been bad. Anyone got any ideas? And schecter IS nice :D I like the Hellraiser ~