By daRN - 02/07/2009 19:34 - Bahrain

Today, my sister just had a huge fight with my mom. After that, she thought it was appropriate to smash my $1,000 guitar to "blow off some steam." FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 108
You deserved it 3 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Curtieeeez 0

Unlucky, if you ask me. Beat her with the broken guitar.

man, as a fellow guitar player, I feel for you on this. That's bullshit. Hearing a guitar thats worth so much go and get smashed just cause she has a temper tantrum, it's ****** up. I suggest beating her ass till she pays for another identical or vintage guitar or you break her shit till it adds up to a grand.

Comments

What an idiot. That bitch owes u some money cuz that is ******! Anyone who says he deserves this is an asshole.

Zer0de 0

Being a guitar owner myself, That really sucks. Make her buy you a brand new one or twist her ******* nipples off and say your just blowing off steam.

nanoflacka 0

Okay, you better ****** tell her to pay for it cause bracking a guitar is so unfucking cool!!!!!

You can always do what most people do or ever will. Yell at her and then slowly take your anger out on her for a couple of years.

I vote for the nair in the shampoo. That bitch deserves it. Who the hell destroys something that isn't theirs because they need to "blow off some steam." Jesus, just go Office Space on something that's already broken. I hope you make her buy you a new one or some of her shit will mysteriously be destroyed...

fml27 0

okay honestly....out of all the things to break it was ur guitar? if ur half as protective of ur guitar as i am you will break ur sister. she better buy you a new one....tho it wont be the same as the old. sorry dude that sucks

Evil18 0

Tell her to buy you a new one,cause you won't take that shit!Then when boil her in battery acid.I seriously hate when people break stuff just because they need to "blow off some steam".

I woulda smashed her face to blow off my steam. FYL

Oh Snap! Thats the worst right there. Simply no excuse for that kind of behavior. Stick a fish somewhere in her room man, that would show her.

Miss_Septemberr 0