Deniers

By La theRona - 05/08/2021 17:01 - United States

Today, I’m the only one in my family who's ever taken Covid seriously. This seemed to really annoy my siblings, so much so that they chased me, pulled off my mask, and dramatically coughed all over me. We’re all adults and though they found it hilarious, I’ve been having panic attacks all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 187
You deserved it 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no.ducks 3

Obviously you don't know what it's like to live with am anxiety disorder, and you don't know how irrational anxiety can be.

laughing at your siblings funerals? really?

Comments

Obviously, you have your vaccine, so the rest of them will die for their tomfoolery. You will literally have the last laugh at their funerals.

laughing at your siblings funerals? really?

While their behavior is unacceptable, having panic attacks over what happened, or COVID for that matter, is ridiculous. If something like that sends you over the edge you clearly need professional help. Panic attacks are by no means a rational response to things like this.

no.ducks 3

Obviously you don't know what it's like to live with am anxiety disorder, and you don't know how irrational anxiety can be.

You would be incorrect. I have been diagnosed with severe anxiety, major depression, and PTSD. While anxiety can be irrational, what you become anxious over is very much in your control. If you are struggling with those things, you need to seek professional help.

You might want to cut ties with your siblings until they decide to act like reasonable adults. Please…don’t allow anyone to manipulate you into believing that this is your problem. Your siblings are being selfish and irresponsible.

BCSRVD 5

I’d just “accidentally” elbow them in the face next time they do that shit