By Estee1024 - 24/01/2014 05:28 - United States - San Luis Obispo

Today, my sister found out that Justin Bieber got arrested and now she won't stop crying. 5ML
I agree, your life sucks 47 977
You deserved it 5 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wienerschnitzel_fml 10

"But it's not his fault! He accidentally took drugs and drank alcohol, then he was forced to race!" -Every other Justin Bieber fan right now.

Comments

JMichael 25

Good. The little shit needed to get a wake up call.

sadsociety101 3

I cried as well. People can't admit that they've destroyed Justin society has. He was diagnosed with depression over 5 months ago and has tried to OD. He honestly needs to get help. People want Justin to own up to his mistakes which he did, but they can't own to harassing and bullying him so much since 2009 that he's tired and broke from it all. If he ever does vomit suicide there will be mass suicide all around the world. Those 48 million + fans of his over half are alive because of him.

I couldn't care less. I never even understood why other girls were freaking out in their shrill, screechy voices over NKOTB in the 90's when I was a teen. The only thing that I find upsetting is the way Americans "blame Canada" for his antics. As if so many "celebrities" from the states are never beyond obnoxious.

Now I can't stop Kyle's mom singing Blame Canada! from playing in my head. Thanks.

SuckMeBeautifu1 24

Oh gawd your sister wasnt one of those girls who believed the "cut4bieber" prank and tried to join in, was she?

He don't even have hair on his balls yet. Give him to Canada.

What a tool he is (probably a spanner or something along those lines). He should have been locked up for that. Smoking weed? Fair enough, it's not harming anyone. Drinking alcohol? It'd only be harming himself. But doing both together, taking prescription meds and then drag racing a hire car down a street where there were innocent bystanders? He should be ashamed of himself. What a lunatic > . >.

Get his fun in before his retirement? Still not a good role model anymore...

ileenefudge 29

Never was a good role model. He has no talent. He just managed to get lucky because good music is fading away. Seems almost anyone can become famous with a little work now. He's just a spoilt ass canoe who needs to be sent back to Canada because he clearly doesn't respect our laws in the US. You would think Usher would have more common sense when looking to make someone else famous. The person should have talent. Usher definitely made a mistake with this ass pineapple.

bahamut357 16

Even if he still makes his crap music here in canada, what makes you think he'll obey the laws here if he's still "famous"?

I hear he might get deported. He was charged, i hear, with a felony. A felony invalidates his work visa, which means he can't stay in the states anymore.

Justin bieber is a ******* idiot! He's old enough to know the difference between right and wrong and chooses to make/do stupid choices and decisions. He needs to grow up and maybe this will be a wake up call for him hopefully. I dnt feel sorry for him at all. He does it to himself!