By Estee1024 - 24/01/2014 05:28 - United States - San Luis Obispo

Today, my sister found out that Justin Bieber got arrested and now she won't stop crying. 5ML
I agree, your life sucks 47 977
You deserved it 5 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wienerschnitzel_fml 10

"But it's not his fault! He accidentally took drugs and drank alcohol, then he was forced to race!" -Every other Justin Bieber fan right now.

Comments

Somebody said something about it being FML's 5th birthday so I think that's what they're doing.

His fans saying it's just a DUI need to take a step in reality. DUI is illegal for a reason. Many innocent people die from this and he deserves what he gets.

Exactly!!! If they were older and maybe his irresponsibility had killed one of their loved ones, they surely wouldn't be saying the things they are now!

If he winds up in jail, he'll have to learn how to swallow instead of spitting.

This is why I think it would not be good to have him in a prison - if there really are such abuses and rapes then people should be protected. If Bieber is more vulnerable because of his status or whatever then he should be protected whilst in custody.

I wonder if it is a male or female jail where the sentence would be served.

#146 I hate people who think like this. Prisons keep pedophiles and rapists protected from other inmates, so they don't get raped and abused, the way they did to others,and that's ******* bullshit! They committed a crime and should pay the price without any special treatment. Same goes for him. What? cuz he's famous he should get special treatment? **** that. Send them with the regular inmates, maybe it'll teach that jackass not to get high and drive

olpally 32

Good, I hope a nice prison mate named bubba makes him cry even more then your sister. Your sister needs to look for a better role model.

Ashter 20

I think I read an article about that, something about how his lawyer got the judge to see them right away and he got out without spending even a night in jail. The bail was supposedly the lowest amount they could set too. All the attention he's getting? It's like a pat on the back for committing a crime. Lets just hope he doesn't kill anyone next time...

Oh, but he can't help it! He's young and he makes mistakes! He's only human! Drag racing drunk and high is just part of growing up, right? Sometimes I'm not sure what's worse, Bieber or his cult-like prepubescent followers who think he's perfect in every way and can do no wrong.

davek 36

Arrested for gross crimes against music?