By unfortunateMother - 18/09/2012 19:51 - United Kingdom - Swindon

Today, I found a Justin Bieber shrine in my daughter's closet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 189
You deserved it 4 022

Same thing different taste

Comments

hopsinlove17 26

I hope she's not over the age of seven. How does she have friends?

Petepoop 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't think it's harsh enough. This might call for a late term abortion.

icrest80 4

But isn't it to late for.... Oh I get it!

15, please tell me you were being sarcastic

Everyone read Petepoop's bio. It explains why he said that.

What a terrible way to find out your daughter is a lesbian...

I think 15 is tryin to set a record for most buried votes

beccaishereyay 11

Everyone has their own taste in music. But a shrine for anyone is just creepy.

Tay_racer10 3

Couple of my brain cells just died reading a post about Justin Bieber ever worse... My phone just capitalized his name

Slender_Man 6

54 beat me to it! wi was gonna correct 15 also to "she"…

yoloswagg54 9

Nothing's too harsh when it comes to Justin Bieber.

15 are you sure OP is not your mom by any chance?

A brief list of singers throughout histor better than Justin bieber. John Lennon Michael Jackson Elvis Presley The shit I took a few hours ago.

I have lost all hope of this generation. First "swag", YOLO, Bieber, mother of god.

Yeah, 15 is apparently from YOLO Cali so any opinion he had before being a, well let's say Bieber fag, was destroyed with the mentioning of the most retarded saying I have heard for the last year. Yeah, you only live once, so stop being a dumbass and spend your life doing something, not talking in acronyms about not wasting your life when that's what the people who say it do anyway...but yeah, I didn't know Selena Gomez was a lesbian until I saw her at the beach with her girlfriend Justina Bieber

tne201992 12

Whoever said, "best singer in history." you deserve to be locked in a closet.

130- Just think of how History textbooks will view us… *shudder*

lamort_fml 4

Belittling other people's taste in music will get you nowhere.

We aren't belittling anyone's taste in music. Justin Bieber isn't music in any way shape or form

LiterOfCola 16

193: Your comment in conjunction with your picture saddens me. If only you could be realistic..

(In Bane's voice): Fire? No, their punishment must be more severe!

Call 1-800-EasyExorcism in the next ten minutes and we'll add the pit of fire for FREE!

Allthese methods leave a body or some residue. Might I suggest incinerating it in molten lava

Inheritance 10

I'd rather it be my daughter than son, just saying.

SApprentice 34

122- Your picture does fit perfectly. It made me laugh.

wow man i was gonna say that and then i found your comment. haha :D

TheyCallMeDamien 17
MegamiKaosu 28

Feed it to the boars ... They will eat everything

Seriously I don't like his music that much either but he's just a singer. Let people enjoy him if they like that kind of music.

raraisbang 12

Big difference between "enjoying" it and making a shrine to it.

You just destroyed one of my horcruxes from the FML.

gmc_blossom 21

I do feel sorry for you. Maybe you should kill Justin and use her to make a new Horcrux?

Justin has no soul. Therefore killing him will not allow him to make a new horcrux

DKjazz 20

But we can still kill him, right?

Yes, yes we can! See?! Obama hates Bieber too!

A shrine. A freaking shrine. She needs help.

Is it just me, or was there anyone else that had "Hey, Arnold!" show from years back pop into their mind?

braceletsandhell 7

Maybe she made Justin Bieber's lips out of his chewed gum too, ew even the mental image is horrible ...

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Lol I remember his football shaped head and his tiny little baseball cap.

internetqueen 1

The best 90s show! Miss Helga G. Pataki.

Rugrats, Rocket power, wild thornberries. Just watching todays cartoons for a few seconds makes me think "what the **** is this garbage"

HeyArnold91 8

Hopefully she doesn't have a heart shaped locket too

Not just you. I rarely even watched that show when I was a kid, but I remember that episode.

Been watching Angry Beavers on Netflix recently. I'm proud of my childhood culture.

That show was great. The old pseudo violent cartoons of the day were awesome! Now nick and CN have tried to bank off of real people acting terribly and shitty "reality" shows and have sold out almost nearly as bad as MTV. But at least CN still has more than 1 hour of cartoons on a day and it isn't only at 5am like MTV is with music. Some people make me sick.

Because you grew up dumbass. You only see modern cartoons as garbage because they weren't made for people out age. The stuff you grew up watching as a kid, there were teens and adults saying the same stuff about those shows that you say about modern cartoons.

The power of Christ compels you! *sprinkles holy water on your daughter* *Screams, hisses; head rotated across axis and implodes*

Don't worry. Next month (next week?), it'll be a shrine to some other pop star.

Who are you calling pop star?! Looks like I have to use ricin on two person.

Set the shrine on fire, then toss her in it. Her mind is corrrupted beyond return. Best thing to do is to just end it :(