By Estee1024 - 24/01/2014 05:28 - United States - San Luis Obispo

Today, my sister found out that Justin Bieber got arrested and now she won't stop crying. 5ML
I agree, your life sucks 47 977
You deserved it 5 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wienerschnitzel_fml 10

"But it's not his fault! He accidentally took drugs and drank alcohol, then he was forced to race!" -Every other Justin Bieber fan right now.

Comments

Why is this an FML? It's horrible that he got arrested!

So done with JB... Makes me sick just looking at what he is now. Miss when he was just famous on YouTube.

you would think after paul walker died driving too fast when the driver was sober, he would realise that doing it drunk and on drugs is not very smart....

Meld86 12

Why do little girls still like him? He's a douchekabob slob

I will never understand the fans who worship him even after all the bullshit he's pulled. I used to feel bad for the kid back when everyone kept bullying him because let's be honest, he isn't much worse than most of the mainstream garbage you hear these days and a lot of the jokes were uncalled for. But as he's continued on his downward spiral of douchebaggery I think that we can all agree that this boy is out of control and it's difficult to feel even a little bit of sympathy towards him.

And I suppose that R Kelly likes to piss on 14 year old girls yet he still has fans...

The difference is that MJ and Elvis were actually good musicians, who didn't need auto tune to still end up sounding like whiny 13 year old girl, who think that their "bf" was the most important thing in the world. The quality of the music is what matters.

Bieber CAN sing. Autotune sucks though but the guy has talent. Talent should not excuse your actions though.

We need to capture him where ever he is and ship him off earth to the sun.

bahamut357 16

No no no no NO. We don't want her back. Send him to the Sahara desert, the arctic, Antarctica. Anywhere but Canada.

beelee1988 13

I vote the desert. Don't punish the penguins and polar bears.

Yeah but what about those innocent snakes and camels?

Why do people cry over him? He's purposefully ruining his name for himself, plus he looks like Miley Cyrus....

bahamut357 16

Or is it Miley that looks like him? OOoooooo~~~~

im sad for him , I'm a belieber but I know he's going poorly finish...