By Estee1024 - 24/01/2014 05:28 - United States - San Luis Obispo

Today, my sister found out that Justin Bieber got arrested and now she won't stop crying. 5ML
I agree, your life sucks 47 977
You deserved it 5 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wienerschnitzel_fml 10

"But it's not his fault! He accidentally took drugs and drank alcohol, then he was forced to race!" -Every other Justin Bieber fan right now.

Comments

I was never a fan of Justin but I USED to respect him and his music. Now he's just a total dick and I can't stand the whiny kid.

I knew he wouldn't stay the "good innocent guy" for long as he got older. I found this hilarious when I heard it on the news.. No offence Bieber fans, but I thought it was funny xD

Justin Bieber is freaking amazing and talented. Screw the haters. He's amazing

Omg yeah I know right like I just love the fact that he spits on his fans and threatens to kick people asses even though he'd probably get his ass kicked! Omg he's totes amazing xx

#177 I honestly don't even know what to say either than, I have lost faith in you young child, but it may be restored if you SHUT THE **** UP! If I were to do half of the stuff he did, would anyone feel sorry for me? No, they would be happy that a teenager got caught racing while high & drunk, and everyone would want me in jail, but since it's this disrespectful ass wipe, people feel sorry for him. If he killed someone because he was driving high, would you tell the family of the dead person not to be angry at him? Honestly girl, you need to check who you are following as a role model and change, or you won't get anywhere on life.

an3ph 20

You can make her feel better by giggling uncontrollably.

AliceLockehart 18

It's cause it's FML's 5th birthday :)

Happy birthday FML!! This site is my absolute favourite! Well done! Xxxxxxx

Imagine how she'll feel when she learns he's being deported.

Miley Cyrus did nothing wrong, sure she twerked and all that shit, but did she do drugs and drag race? No, she didn't. In fact, she had growing talent while Justine Beaver was a douchebag and hated on. Miley seems terrible now, but she's following her own path while Justine is just being a complete asshole. (Oh and before you say 'You spelled Justin wrong!' Justine is a female name. :P)