By Anonymous - 18/07/2013 09:29 - Canada - Cornwall

Today, my pre-teen brother has started using the entire Axe line because he believes that it will give him an "edge with the ladies". He insists on using the products at least three times a day, including before bedtime. I'm allergic to anything that is perfumed. We share a room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 634
You deserved it 3 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh.. I wish guys didn't think using a shitload of Axe makes them smell good.

Comments

a brother and sister should NOT be sharing a room in the first place, especially when he just is hitting the stage where he thinks he needs an "edge with the ladies" if he can't get by on regular scent and charm he wont get anywhere with axe

It's pretty possible OP has had to share her room for the past 11-12 years. It really shouldn't take that long to sell a house. Brother and sister sharing a room is ok if they are both young, like toddler age, or even if only one is. Once a child is old enough to start noticing differences between boys and girls, they should have their own rooms.

RedPillSucks 31

Hug and kiss him. Tell him that you're attracted to him because of all the Axe he uses. Hopefully, that'll scare the shit out of him and he'll never use Axe again. If it turns him on, however... Well, then you've got other problems. TTFN.

hide his axe somewhere ...i did d same wid my sis' victorias secret......she became broke by d 5th time trying to buy it again and again and my car cleaner more richer and happier...

Smoldering 15

Hey a tip to guys everywhere, less is more when we go to hug you, or even stand near you we don't want to choke on your body spray. Less is more, spray on just a bit so when we go to hug you or stand near you we can smell it. Please don't douse yourself with it's not attractive.

RedPillSucks 31

That's the whole point. Pick out a pretty girl. Walk past her and as she chokes and passes out from a whiff of your Axe cloud, you can drag her off to where ever. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Smoldering 15

I have a feeling that you would not be a person I would want to meet on a deserted sidewalk...............

RedPillSucks 31

Nah. I hate all that Axe stuff. Just POD for me (plain old deodorant)

crisanba 18

Those damn allergies.... Tisk tisk tisk sorry op

JE553 9

Ah axe, pepper spray available to anyone at discount prices

Aero_x 21

I actually think the brand reeks. Smells kind of fake and not like 'teen spirit'. Plus, my father uses it rather than the 'old spice', so it is no good for a guy to be smellin' like my old man .-. Awkward!

Move into the living room or something? A Fan? Window?