By Anonymous - 18/07/2013 09:29 - Canada - Cornwall

Today, my pre-teen brother has started using the entire Axe line because he believes that it will give him an "edge with the ladies". He insists on using the products at least three times a day, including before bedtime. I'm allergic to anything that is perfumed. We share a room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 634
You deserved it 3 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh.. I wish guys didn't think using a shitload of Axe makes them smell good.

Comments

catharsis5 9

Axe is so popular that most women probably have a relative that smells like Axe. IDK about you guys, but smelling like a girl's relative is not attractive. Personally, I avoid anyone who smells like it. Plus, Axe is cheap perfume.

I too am allergic to fragrances of any kind. my allergy can result in anaphylactic shock, so I understand the severity of your problem. Definitely bring it up with your parents and tell them how you are worried about the safety of your health with your brother using all those heavily fragrances items so close to you. I'm sure they will work with you to come to a solution that keeps everyone happy and more importantly keeps you safe.

Funnyguyproblems 1

Why did your brother use axe before bed? It's not like he going anywhere.

Might be time for a sock party for your brother.

WellThen0lo 7

Not...axe I can not even imagine your pain.

This is honestly the reason why I like older guys. They're more mature for their age. Pre-teen boys piss the heck out of me, trying to act cool when they really look like a ****-sucking try-hard. I bet if I get dislikes on this comment it will be from butt hurt little boys. Be patient Op. Soon he'll grow out of that faze. Though, it could be years until he does...

Shauni_bunni 0

Pfft I'd be willing to switch rooms with you

pheonixfire13 17

Same with my brother but he's 18

Perhaps you can kindly ask him to go sleep on the couch till he's over his fad