By Anonymous - 18/07/2013 09:29 - Canada - Cornwall

Today, my pre-teen brother has started using the entire Axe line because he believes that it will give him an "edge with the ladies". He insists on using the products at least three times a day, including before bedtime. I'm allergic to anything that is perfumed. We share a room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 634
You deserved it 3 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh.. I wish guys didn't think using a shitload of Axe makes them smell good.

Comments

Lil_Red777 21

You two shouldn't even be sharing a room at your age.

Two things Axe (Lynx where I live) isn't all the good anyway. The chocolate one smells like arse. Also your main fml really should be "I share a room with my preteen brother. I frequently find bleach smelling socks. Fml"

Tell him that that is actually repelling the ladies. He's actually masking his natural pheromones to attract the ladies. Once a day in the morning, just a little is enough. Hope you can convince him.

I know how you feel OP! My little brother went through the same phase. The only difference between your situation and mine is that I didn't share a room with my brother but yet he somehow managed to make the whole house smell like it!

If your allergies act up so much that you choke to death, yout brother will officially be an axe murderer.

This is when you get some of your girl friends (who he does not know) to be around him and when he hits on them, they reject him. Hopefully he will get the point then.

jasattica 4

At least he makes an effort to smell good, he could be the complete opposite and not believe in deoderant.

Wait until you get awoken by the sounds of him masturbating Just hope he doesnt shoot you with a dick blast Fyl