By Anonymous - 18/07/2013 09:29 - Canada - Cornwall

Today, my pre-teen brother has started using the entire Axe line because he believes that it will give him an "edge with the ladies". He insists on using the products at least three times a day, including before bedtime. I'm allergic to anything that is perfumed. We share a room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 632
You deserved it 3 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh.. I wish guys didn't think using a shitload of Axe makes them smell good.

Comments

Axe him every day how well that's working... hopefully he will give up after a week or so when it turns out girls do not jump on you for wearing it.

#13 That pizza's looking pretty good. mmmmm

Medd_fml 13

Part of the Axe effect is getting a guy his own room for when all the ladies come over.

Be a good older sis and teach him how to actually get an edge, that way he'll stop with axe!

What? From my experience, Axe is basically Raid® conjured especially for women.

Yeah because girls simply love a man who smells like Macy's perfume department..

perdix 29

The smell of Axe is going to be one of the least creepy and annoying things to a girl sharing a bedroom with a boy starting puberty. Your parents need to get off their fat, lazy asses and get another job or a better job, so they can afford to put you in your own room. Trust me, you need to get out of there right away.

perdix 29

#37, perhaps, that is, until she is awoken by the sounds of him masturbating, or worse, gets hit by "friendly fire."

celerystalker 5

what makes you think the op is a female?

I mean towards the parents, we don't do that they're fat and lazy they might work really hard

What a mean way to talk about people you don't even know! Speaking with hate and judgments like that around children might harm them more than sharing a bedroom for too long....

This is an opportunity. Demand your own room!

Screw the fact that he's overusing the awful stuff, he's saturating your room and you're allergic to it! Ask him to stop, tell him you're allergic, if he has to wear it he can do it in the bathroom or outside. If that doesn't work talk to your parents, if your door locks, lock him out, and if that doesn't work I suggest revenge in the form of something he reacts to at the same level as your allergy, from sneezing powder to pot plants.

oj101 33

Alternatively, OP's brother could visit a hostel in Slovakia. I hear that's where ladies are real attracted to axe. Not sure what the insurance policy is though.

skyyyy01 11

Axe is more like a lady repellant..