By Anonymous - 18/07/2013 09:29 - Canada - Cornwall

Today, my pre-teen brother has started using the entire Axe line because he believes that it will give him an "edge with the ladies". He insists on using the products at least three times a day, including before bedtime. I'm allergic to anything that is perfumed. We share a room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 634
You deserved it 3 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh.. I wish guys didn't think using a shitload of Axe makes them smell good.

Comments

Seriously, Ive gone through the EXACT same situation. I found blindfolding him and basically scaring the sh*t out of him worked best. No more axe, no more problems.

Ok it's time for your brother to be sleeping somewhere else. If he's old enough to be interested in ladies he's too old to be sharing a room with you. If your parents can't afford to move somewhere with another bedroom he could try sleeping on the couch. It sucks but it can be done.

SleeplessBeauty 12

The so called smell of a "man" right there.

Personally, I like the smell of Axe, but not when its overused. Then it just gives me a headache. Sorry, OP. Hopefully your brother will realize that this man perfume will not make him a chick magnet.

It takes years of training to master 'being a douchbag'...your brother just decided to start training.

I was rage-typing in my above comment, so I forgot the 'e' in douchebag. Sorry! The world is now realigned.

Raivyn_Grimm 9

This totally sucks for you, but if you're sharing a room with your pre-teen brother.... good god it's going to get worse. Tell your parents or guardians to move him to a different room or something - hopefully before he starts jacking off every night.

'Merica, where advertising bypasses all reasoning centers of the brain!

UofLCardFan08 6

This submission didn't even come from America.

Axe: the preferred stench of douchebags everywhere