By sockmonkey - 01/05/2012 02:21 - United States - Corona

Today, my parents decided on my punishment for failing an English test. No deodorant for a week. They think they're so hilarious, they told all their friends, and now it's all over Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 777
You deserved it 4 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daisyismydog 3

You can just take a bunch of showers or buy your own deoderant. Problem diverted.

Well isn't it nice when parents act like immature teens. FYL OP!

Comments

_overandout_ 10

Aren't they just punishing themselves? :)

Dude, call them on it and take it one step further: don't bathe, and at the end of the week flop around in their bed nude.

Either A: clean your self a lot during the week. B: go buy your own deodorant and hide it in school. C: don't fail any more English test. I'd go with D: all of the above. If you do all of this you will be fine :)

Will it make you think about studying harder for your next test? I reckon it might. Job done then.

I'm SO very sorry that your parents are being so totally immature!!!! I feel so bad for you, but if it's all over FB your parents are the ones who look like Moronic BAD parents!!!!! So yes, shower & wash lots ...& listen to the great advice you were given above!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Hand sanitizer kills the bacteria that make your pits smell. :) sounds ridiculous but it works. Just go get a nice smelling sanitizer and you're set.

???? that's gross bro!!! Tell you rents there punishing everyone.

That isn't a very clever punishment. You live in the same house?

Wow nice parents. But still just go buy you own if you can afford it.