By sockmonkey - 01/05/2012 02:21 - United States - Corona

Today, my parents decided on my punishment for failing an English test. No deodorant for a week. They think they're so hilarious, they told all their friends, and now it's all over Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 777
You deserved it 4 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daisyismydog 3

You can just take a bunch of showers or buy your own deoderant. Problem diverted.

Well isn't it nice when parents act like immature teens. FYL OP!

Comments

BubbleGrunge 18

I think this is perhaps the BEST parent punishment ever! They didn't take any sort of grounding approach, but it seems highly effective if you made an FML about it. OP, take the punishment like a woman! It could be worse, just be sure to shower every day! Oh, and If you stink that bad, body spray!!

That's actually a good punishment. Your parents rule! Next time I'll bet you'll study.

your parents sound really childish and stupid. between you n your hopefully one of you keeps some in your school locker... if not lesson learned.. buy yourself some and always keep extra deoderant in your school locker :)

I think you should go jogging after school and let them enjoy your stink. They brought on themselves.

You need more comedy in your life. I suggest the routine where the comic starts "Guys -- deodorant is not to be used INSTEAD of a shower..."

OP you correctly used they're and their in a sentence. I think you'll do fine in the real world!

hilary56 0

Then go buy yourself some? Or take a lot of showers and waste a lot of water and see how they like that big bill :)

RendarSelin 5

Sit in front of them and do nothing but sit-ups, push-ups, and cardio until you build up a nice stench. We'll see how long that punishment lasts...

Your parents are assholes. FYL, indeed.