By blakeintheoffice - 08/08/2012 13:53 - United States

Today, my insane boss decided I poop too much. Now, every time I go to the bathroom, he follows me in and tries to get me to hurry up by reading passages from 50 Shades of Grey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 468
You deserved it 3 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sidewaysponytail 0

Maybe you should file a claim....

50 shades of grey is a poorly written **** book based off of the characters in twilight that romanticizes abusive relationships. Yeah great book ._.

Comments

That's illegal in more ways that one, FYL!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

That's not legal. It's harassment.

Dumb and harassment. "Hello, HR? I need your advice on a rather odd problem with my boss...."

50 Shades of Grey would scare the shit out of me.

You need to record it happening. Then tell HR about it. He is basically reading soft **** while at work. That will be one hell of a law suit.

soldier249 5

I'm a boss - if any of my employees takes a lot of bathroom breaks I delicately discuss the situation with my employee because I am Paying people to Work and not to sit around . If you are taking excessive Bathroom breaks go talk to your doctor , I think your boss is an idiot for doing what he's doing but it's his way of saying he wants more productivity from you .

friedbunnies 9

Why do you capitalize random Keywords? Is it a Subconscious attempt to Emphasize your monotonous, previously implied point?

Pretend you like it... A lot. ;) I don't think he would follow you in anymore.