By blakeintheoffice - 08/08/2012 13:53 - United States

Today, my insane boss decided I poop too much. Now, every time I go to the bathroom, he follows me in and tries to get me to hurry up by reading passages from 50 Shades of Grey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 467
You deserved it 3 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sidewaysponytail 0

Maybe you should file a claim....

50 shades of grey is a poorly written **** book based off of the characters in twilight that romanticizes abusive relationships. Yeah great book ._.

Comments

ceccles628 6

Well, they are the ones who HAVE fifty shades of grey to read.

mhopper 13

Simple. Eat more fiber at night and a big 'ol steak. Drink a protein shake in the morning. That way the dump you take while he's reading to you will make him regret following you in there!

I think you meant "deviled eggs". And yes, they would certainly help.

Hope I don't get a boss like that. I have ulcerative colitis and have to go often.

Thumbs down just because you like One Direction.

kprando25 8

86: Screw you. One Direction's awesome.

Someone REALLY appreciates toilet humour!

I would buy some rubber doggie doo and put it on his desk.

I'm having a hard time deciding if your boss is a certified genius or an authentic wacko. :p I'd be more concerned about what he'll pick after he finishes that book..... ;p

Probably not Twilight. The only thing that's good for is if you wanted someone to commit suicide.

I don't understand why people tear apart books. If it makes someone happy then who cares?

perdix 29

Making you shit faster by reading you shit literature? Kinda makes sense.

Since after some time the boss will start associating the book with taking a shit, a nice revenge might be to start reading the same chapters back while he's eating lunch...while dropping various objects into a bucket of water.

This reminds me of "Not Another Teen Movie" when the teacher starts reading poetry and the guy said "you know what I think about poetry?" *farts* Maybe that's what he thinks about 50 shades of grey?

Sure you cant unhear things, but he cant unsee things either- act out whatever passage your boss is reading right in front of him. he'll stop and probably wont bother you again

bizarre_ftw 21