By blakeintheoffice - 08/08/2012 13:53 - United States

Today, my insane boss decided I poop too much. Now, every time I go to the bathroom, he follows me in and tries to get me to hurry up by reading passages from 50 Shades of Grey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 468
You deserved it 3 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sidewaysponytail 0

Maybe you should file a claim....

50 shades of grey is a poorly written **** book based off of the characters in twilight that romanticizes abusive relationships. Yeah great book ._.

Comments

I'd sit and listen, 50 Shades is great haha.

hateevryone 14

You should ask your boss to at least read a book that you like.

mizzmarie13 1

Ok, this ticks me off. Fifty shades of grey is absolutely nothing like twilight. You guys are idiots. Do not post if you do not know. Fifty shades of grey is about normal people that have weird sexual habits. Twilight is about vampires and has one sex scene that doesn't even go into detail

blair_x 12

I daresay Ana and Christian do not equate to being "normal people." Christian has some sort of superiority complex, and a jellyfish has more backbone than Ana does.

Fifty shades is some form o Twilight f fan fiction gone wrong. I haven't read it and don't care too but I was curious how it spun off from Twighlight... You are right- one glossed over sex scene in the entire series written for teenage girls which promotes abstinence before marriage equates to a poorly written semi **** series for bored middle age housewives?! How?

You should have said ... Hmmm another great example of how life imitates shitty art!

Pretty sure that would border on sexual harassment as well as possibly discrimination. My boss decides I vomited too much pregnant and was only going to let my use the washroom twice a day. HR informed her that they cannot legally monitor or regulate bathroom breaks, to do so is discrimination.

How it is teenage smut? There is one glossed over sex scene in the entire series...