By failure - 08/04/2011 05:24

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend hid my car keys and decided that she wouldn't give them back until I succeeded in giving her an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 727
You deserved it 80 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's one way of doing it. But there is probably a better way of telling you what you need to give her.

Just do oral I guess? Or, like the guys above me are saying, take something of hers!

Comments

quit being a bitch and hit that if u wont i will

raven02 0
66mustangrocks 4

dude how is that a fml? id love to give my gf one ;)

raven02 0

il get ur keys 4 u..u know I just might take ur car 2

Egnar 19

We can all be harsh on the OP saying things like "Be a real man" but the truth is that some girls are just harder to make ****** than others. I remember one girl I dated really liked to ****** and wanted it, but, she was so uptight and nervous/scared about having one when the time finally came [don't know her reasoning] that it was almost impossible to make it happen. Another more recent girl loved sex a lot, but, just too forever to get to that point. However, my most recent ex, I could get her halfway there just by touching her nipple. The point is that it's just like guys and their sexual stamina - Some guys can last for days. . .Other we refer to as minute warriors. In this situation, even though I'm sure you love sex, the best option in my opinion is to tell her you won't play her games and if she wants to have sex she needs to treat you with respect. If you give in she'll see that you're easily persuaded by her body [even if you're not] and continue to play bullshit games with you in the long run.

sydneynadiabibi 0

thanks for your life story man .

kjm28 0

i don't understand how this is an fml unless ur gay!?!? if my girl did that I would b happy! I definitely wouldn't say fml

Egnar 19

You'd be happy your girlfriend is treating you like her property?. . .Sure you might be happy you're getting sex but in the end what is really going on is you're letting somebody control you. It's an FML for anyone who doesn't have their brain in their dick.

Hot. I know where I'd look for em.... ;P

twizzy21 0

i wouldnt be complaining if i was u