By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

Plot twist: OP's kitten indeed turns out to be Pennywise who recently learned how to transform into a cat, and it secretly murders your roommate with a frying pan.

tuffykat 8

throw her out..the roommate..pronto!

Maybe your roommate is on to something...

RedPillSucks 31

Why are so many people wanting the OP to get help for her roommate? She is obviously out of her mind and deserves to deal with the legal ramifications of her actions. I'm pissed off and I don't even know this little kitty.

titibug823 11

Call the cops, and get the kitten to a vet PRONTO!

For me that would've been it. I would've called the cops at the very least.

mvc3ftw 17

Maybe you just couldn't see the red baloons full of red pain-I mean blood

OP we need a follow up! We need to know if your kitten is ok and if not then I think you have the support of almost every commenter here! If anyone hurt my cats I'm not sure what I'd do but it would probably involve acts of the extremely harmful variety.

doglover100 28

You need to call the cops on her.