By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

Oh hell no, I would have lost it, let the roommate ruin her own life I don't care but hurting an innocent animal in the process is absurd. There would be criminal charges.

Please call the cops, or your just as guilty as your roommate.

I would've hurt her ………… badly. just saying lol. she probably would've needed to go to the hospital. :/ poor kitten

Tapia23 4

Did your cat die or live???

That's a ******* animal. You need a roommate. Drugs are one horrible thing but animal abuse, that's horrible!

Now is when you build all cats in the world miniature functional Dalek suits. That should teach your roommate to **** with kittens.

usaidwhat82 21
katina1236 20

If someone did that to one of my pets and they're ok today they should count themselves lucky their not dead