By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

I don't think it's an actual live kitten people

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I'm pretty sure if it weren't a real kitten, it wouldn't be an FML... But I hope it isn't real! :(

KatyLarae 13

Time to find a new roommate

Oh no, that's horrible! If someone did that to one of my cats I'd have their butt sent to jail so fast they'd think they were in a TIME WARP!!!

Call the police kick her out then call her family to make sure she gets help and never hurts anyone else again.

can I hit YOUR roommate with a pan?! D; what the heck man. that's horrible! hope the poor kitty is ok.

That's horrible! I hope your cat is ok. On a side note why are you living with a drug addict?

Hit her over the head with the same pan.. over and over again too.

nurchok 15

Did you hit your roommate with the said pan?