By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

I hope that drug addicted roommate was arrested for animal cruelty. And how could you knowingly put your kitten in harms way and live with a stoned moron. Is kitty okay?

The poor kitten! Is it okay? ;-; Move out and get away from that nut-case before they hurt you, too! Get them arrested for animal cruelty or something. Make them suffer for what they did.

People who abuse animals for any reason forfeit their right to live.

CaroAurelia 12

Wow. That's not funny at all. Poor kitten. I normally have a "live and let live" policy about other people doing drugs, but if my roommate did that, I would call the police and turn her in for animal abuse and whatever illegal drugs she was on. Your poor cat can't even defend himself against something like that... I hope you took him to the vet to make sure there wasn't a concussion or skull fracture.

I don't understand the significance of pointing out the fact that your room-mate is a drug addict... Drug addiction has almost 0 correlation to animal abuse.

because drugs can make people do or think things that they generally wouldnt... therefore leading to the animal abuse.

rocker_chick23 27

Um...She was obviously on something like crack or meth if she thought a kitten was Pennywise the clown.

Sounds like a lame excuse to play whack-a-cat with your kitten. As if a frying pan would do the job. Pennywise never dies.

skittyskatbrat 19

I REALLY hope the lack of follow-up is due to a nice long visit to the police station to file charges followed by stopping by the vet to check on the kitten's well-being.

Reverse that. If a living being is injured the first step is to confirm their health and well being. Call in a report on the roommate while you're at the vet so that you can either have the records of the visit for the cops or they can come down to the vet for a first hand report.

skittyskatbrat 19

I figured kitten was at the vet first, then police station next, then back to vet to check on kitten :)

I've responded to other comments, sorry. Paprika is mostly alright how, but she does forget what she's doing sometimes