By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

Yes Pennywise the clown is actually a wizard who can transform himself into a red cat.

Well he did transform himself into a spider...

Pennywise was the spider and took the form of a clown to scare people.

I hope you called the police, that's animal cruelty. Is your room mate a little unstable?

Lil_Red777 21

Well since she's on drugs and thought a kitten was a fictional horror movie clown I'd say she's way past unstable

I would call the police and get her the help she so clearly needs. I'm so very sorry about your kitten...I would have beat the crap out of her, personally. I hope you get a new cat loving and drug free roommate.

rocker_chick23 27

This is the time that you turn your druggie roommate over to the police. She needs to be charged with animal abuse and using illegal drugs.

I'd do really bad things to your roomate if that was me. No one hurts my kitten and gets away with it.

Kitten abuse :O your cat should definitively kill her like she thought!

I think it's time for an intervention... your roommate really needs help!

Need someone to hit the roommate for you OP? I know just who could solve the problem.

A koan you might want to familiarize yourself with: Mess with me, I'll survive. Mess with my family, no one will find your body. As a pet owner, I hope that, like me, you consider your pet to be your "family". If someone hit my dog or cat (I have both), I'd let them know they had 48 hours to get as far away from my life as they can... because they will have a much longer life if they move their own body instead of leaving that task to me.

Wait are you living with an actual drug addict or are you making an assumption? This situation could have been avoided had you known but I hope your kitty's well OP!!