By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

If I knew were you were ,I'd call the police ..

Oh no :( I really hope that the kitty is ok... You really need to turn your roommate in! Call the cops, you don't need to be around that at all.. Please do a follow up OP. :/

cookie1207 19

Get her arrested for animal cruelty. Im not joking

Ironically enough...I'm reading Stephen King's IT right now...

hit him on the head with a pan. see how he likes it.

Lebeaugars95 20

Unless she was influenced at the time, your roommate is a horrible person. In case she WAS under the influence of drugs, get her help. Actually, get her help anyway. You should also kick her ass regardless, because hurting a kitten is unforgivable.

smack her back with her fried brain jeez..

I guess my biggest question is. Is the kitty okay?!

I don't care how drugged up she is! You never abuse an animal! Report her for it. And while you're at it, get a new roommate pronto!