By NoBasement4U - 26/11/2015 20:24 - Canada - Medicine Hat

Today, my dad went to a hardware store to replace the broken shower head in my bathroom. He got the cheapest shower head he could find, and so when I took a shower, the shower head burst out and hit me square in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 417
You deserved it 2 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mds9986 24

I feel like he installed it poorly. Even if it's cheap I don't think that is normal to happen.

New shower heads can be painfully eager to make friends.

Comments

Ouch! I hope you make him buy you a deluxe shower head after that haha.

The problem is that he didn't screw it in all the way, not that it was cheap.

this all could have been avoided if you were only celebrating thanksgiving on the proper day

MonstreBelle 28

Yeah, what kind of weirdo showers on Thanksgiving?

Something like that happened to me with a internet router, my mum went out and bought the cheapest one she could find and now gets mad about it frequently disconnecting everyone and crashing while outputting basically nothing at all. Sometimes people don't understand that it's cheap for a reason...

You know, if your router some how built up pressure, then violently flew across the room and smashed into your face, I might agree that something like this happened to you.

I've heard of data bottlenecking but that's just ridiculous XD

Well, the FML points out that getting cheap stuff is sometimes shit. Which also happened in my case. But whatever.

ask for bandages when he goes to buy the new one

Alexthegreat475 13

Shouldve let him go first just in case

dman798 18

Sometimes this is true; but there are a lot of cases where this statement isn't true and the cheaper version works just fine.

Busted showerhead. Busted face. Happy Turkey Day.