By SomeDJ - 12/08/2009 03:34 - United States

Today, my cousin came over. I left my iPod on shuffle in the room we were in as I left to go to the bathroom. When I came back she was jamming out to "My Dick" by Mickey Avalon. She won't stop singing it and her mom is coming over to pick her up in an hour. She's 4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 106
You deserved it 46 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FlaminYawn 0

My dick cost a late night fee, your dick got the HIV

Comments

Haha, I would never have expected a four year old to know how to put on an iPod. Kids these days... Definitely not your fault, but I wouldn't leave my iPod around kids anyway, they tend to break things.

_paper_moon_ 0

YDI for putting your iPod on shuffle when you know that you have songs like that on it. You should have just put on a kid-friendly album.

ChasinParkedCars 0

Yeah, but what if he's got 2000 songs? What are the chances "My Dick" is gonna play with that many songs? Pretty funny it happened though hahaha.

Boberzsmith 0

xD lmfao omg too bad for you dude, sorry but yeah FYL whats her mom gonna say now?!

thefallofgina 0

i love that song! haha. but yea tha sucks

teeda 1

O.o FYL.......at least it wasn't "I Like To ****" by Hot Rod XD

YDI for 1. Not creating a kid-safe playlist 2. Listening to that shit 3. Using the word 'jamming'

1. He/She (I'm not bothering to look) probably doesnt have siblings that live with her, just her mom and dad, therefor she wouldnt ever NEED one. 2. Free country dude, people can like what they want. I listen to Linkin Park, and I'll tell someone if they ask what band I like, and not care about their reaction. 3. ... That part is just trolling. OP:Ouch, that sucks. A dick. My dick xD. J/K, but it still sucks.

WrKing1 0

My dick parts the seas, Your dick farts and queefs Good luck getting that out of her head ;D

Kid safe playist? wtf? screw that. I want to listen to my kind of music whether or not some kid is there. Why should I have to limit my music 'cause of a kid?

Yes. Reminds me of a time when I was younger. I brought my iPod to school on the last day. All the girls were screaming because I had a song called "I love my Sex" and "Funky Shit" on there. They said that their Hannah Montana shit was better because it didn't have 'bad words' in it. :lol: I would never limit my playlist because of a sheltered little shit.

This is the type of self-entitled bull that makes me wonder what the future is going to be like in North America. Me me me all the time. Makes me sick.

listening to your own music is self-entitlement? I listened to whatever music my parents listened to when I was little, and it has shaped what I choose to listen to today. Was that self-entitlement? OP, maybe explain what happened to the mother? Who knows, maybe she'll think it's funny too.

Listening to music which is inappropriate for kids around kids because "screw that. I want to listen to my kind of music whether or not some kid is there." or "I would never limit my playlist because of a sheltered little shit." is self entitled. Listen to whatever you want when its only you or other people your age are around, if kids are around than try to act like mature person and not a petulant little child.

I don't live in North America. I'm just here for a while. Only plan to be here till I finish school. Goin' back home to Europe in a few years. C: