Ayy Macarena

By fired - 27/06/2012 20:48 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I was babysitting a four-year-old girl, when I came across a toy that sang the Macarena. For fun, I decided to teach her the dance. When she showed her parents, instead of putting her hands on her backside and turning, she decided to bend over and moon them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 219
You deserved it 3 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Mommy, look what the babysitter taught me!"

chickenwalrus 14

did the parents call you an ass hole? anyone? no? okay sorry.

Comments

I have coital cephalagia. it seems we share luck.

mylifesucks_fml 1

I would look that up... but honestly I'm just too damn lazy. so next time do me a favor and use plain English. ps- if no one knows what it is then no one will think its funny...

TheElderTROLLZ 15

You taught her to bend over, OP?! She's not ready yet, they must be at least 6 for it to be legal... Right?

ThisIsMyReign 4

What you guys didn't hear that they added that part into the dance now? It's to keep up with the new generation and how they like to bend over earlier nowadays

unknown_user5566 26

1- Your username doesn't seem to be appropriate for your comment.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MindFreakazoid 10
2ndSucks 15

"Today, I was babysitting a four year old girl..." Gosh, good question.

MindFreakazoid 10

Haha sorry 10, but I can't stand to see someone be so stupid

IsAbElLiCiA20 6

2 - funny, I said the same thing about you, except it went more like "Seriously, how dumb is she?"

Bonzer 2

14- When I wrote my comment, I looked and saw you wrote yours right before I wrote mine, so I deleted to avoid looking like an idiot.

MindFreakazoid 10

19- Ah. I'm sure we were all thinking it, right? Yeah, no? Oh well. Anywhat, I like you, you're not one of those dumb-fudge commenters :D

2- and I'm guessing you're the blonde.

hockeyoceancity 13
Bonzer 2

24- Thank you. I like to think im not one of the stupid ones.

I will assume you are the blonde one in the picture...

88 and 28- Way not to be stereotypical. I think it would be hilarious if she's the brunette. Marilyn Monroe created the "dumb blonde" stereotype. Guess what? She's a natural brunette.

97 - I thought dumb blondes created the dumb blonde stereotype

"Mommy, look what the babysitter taught me!"

flashback.miss 28

lol awww but im sure once you explained you can just laugh it off.

37: At first I thought you meant #30's tentacle-rape avatar lol 30: Nice tentacle-rape avatar--but why wasn't your reply lyrical?

baddawg365 0
xXxIracebethxXx 14

30 - It doesn't matter if OP explains. Look at his username.

That's nothing one time my little cousin (when she was little)went up to a little colored girl and asked her if she could lick her because she was"made of chocolate"

93, did you really just call someone "colored"? How about no.

chickenwalrus 14

did the parents call you an ass hole? anyone? no? okay sorry.

rcgirl2 11

Try explaining to them that you did not tell her to do that. Hopefully they thought it was cute.

Considering OP is male, the parents most likely assumed the worst case scenario. Sorry OP.

She's just a kid, if I were a parent I'd think it's funny as hell.

unknown_user5566 26

Exactly! Unless they are super paranoid people to begin with, I highly doubt their first thought was: "OMG honey! The perverted babysitter mooned our child and now she's mimicking him!" Don't worry OP. I bet the parents will just put that in their mental vault of embarassing stories to tell when the kid starts dating.

^^ No, they did not "put it in their mental storage." Op's username is "fired."

unknown_user5566 26

Vault* Oh, you're right. I forgot all FML usernames are considered absolute truths.

thischick1659 1

Kids do the darnedest things..

I bet the parents weren't too happy with that hah. She is only four, she didn't understand what she was doing.. I hope.

I hope she finished with Hey Macarena!

Ok so this have me a visual ... Nuff said

Bonzer 2