By christinabear - 15/04/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I was woken up to my mom playing the piano awfully. I screamed down the stairs "you suck, stop playing!" Turns out it was my 5 year old cousin playing a recital. For my entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 888
You deserved it 88 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And why weren't you down there to enjoy this lovely recital?

I_Hate_Cars 0

Ok here's what you do: fall down the stairs, and pretend like you just woke up from a dream. Then comment on how bad the (insert random sport's team) was playing in your dream, while looking surprised at why everyone is staring at you.

Comments

FIRST to reply to the FIRST comment:)

First to reply to the first person who replied O_o

Haha well hun, maybe you shouldnt have said it. Even if it was your mother. That's just plain mean! haha well that was still amazing lol

wafflesgirl24 0

poor kid :( you should take your cousin out to make it up!

iTaylor 0
rttr 18

Luck bitch :) but seriously, no one cares

Fireashes250 16

Probably not the FIRST to not give a shit, #1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't know.... Maybe shatter a five year olds dreams? Idiot.

I chose FYL, because you not only weren't invited but you got woken up by it. They deserved it!

KyokoSakuraChan 15

I know I'm a bad person, but you are kinda right..

I_Hate_Cars 0

Ok here's what you do: fall down the stairs, and pretend like you just woke up from a dream. Then comment on how bad the (insert random sport's team) was playing in your dream, while looking surprised at why everyone is staring at you.

Sooooo. they had the recital at like 630 am? Or are you a fat slob that doesn't have a job and fell asleep after having too many Cheetos?

Or they work nights, or they are on vacation, or they are sick. There are a lot of valid reasons this situation could have played out. There isn't any reason to be a dick about it

Today, I had been practicing at the piano for several weeks, and I was going to play a recital for my entire family, so I was pretty nervous. After I got started I was feeling pretty good about myself, but then I heard something in the background. I didn't realize my older cousin was upstairs sleeping. What I heard was her yelling "You suck, stop playing!" I'm five years old. FML.

Why would you be so rude to your mother in the first place? Kids these days. I wouldn't even do that to my roommate, and she didn't give birth to me.