By stranded - 19/05/2011 11:46 - United States

Today, my car ran out of gas. I was 20 feet away from the gas pump and the only person I could ask for help was the attendant, who'd asked me out a week ago. I'd said no, and so did he. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 856
You deserved it 15 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's all this BS about karma? She's allowed to date whomever she wants.

Karma? If I was a girl, I don't think that I'd want to date a gas station attendant either.

Comments

Guess you should have said yes? sorry

well, don't sweat it. he is a jerk, it's a good thing you said no! just next time make sure don't run out of gas!!

Joeboy777 0

I really don't see how it's karma. She doesn't have to say yes to every guy that asks her out.

What a dick. I'd help, even if I was rejected :-/

perdix 29

Easy solution: ********. Ask any guy if he'd prefer a date in the future or a BJ right now. I'd wager well over 90% would choose the latter. You'll get your car pushed, and probably some free gas.

That was very rude of him. What ever happened to people helping people?? I miss the good old days. People these days are just rude.

SatanicPredator 0

he could get fired for that

HahaYDI 0

Well now you can screw him over twice. Tell his manager and get him fired. My best friend rejected me when I asked her out, and I still treat her like a princess. He needs to get over himself.

what does you being a pussy have to do with him getting fired? don't be a bitter bitch. I say good for him. rejected or not, he's not her bitch.

HahaYDI 0

I don't know what kind of world you're living in, but when he is working at a gas station, he is her bitch, because she's the customer. That is how the working world works. It's his responsibility to help her. And if the only reason he said no is because she rejected him, then he deserves to be fired.