By Datingdisaster - 17/08/2018 01:30

Today, I went on a date. We met in the parking lot of a restaurant. As I approached his car he took one look at me, said "Nope", and drove off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 666
You deserved it 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont think that your life sucks. As much as i think he was a little bitch. One that had no manners.

That’s better than having to waste an entire evening with someone who has zero interest in banging you.

Comments

I dont think that your life sucks. As much as i think he was a little bitch. One that had no manners.

AzrielB 8

was it a blind date or are you just great at your angles?

tounces7 27

Yeah I wondered too. Maybe it's time to add some body shots to your profile so that you can filter out the sort of guys like that in advance.

I'm assuming he saw your picture or something before this? So you either hide what you really look like or showed him some old pictures. YDI

chubbear 14

Good job completely assuming what happened, jerk

That’s better than having to waste an entire evening with someone who has zero interest in banging you.

Tony Friddle 11
meganngracee 11

He probably just realized how out of his league you are. Best of luck in the dating scene OP,it’s rough out there.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

What an ass! Bet he didn’t look like Chris Evans either! Bet he was some neck beard trying to get a hottie to move him out of his mommy’s basement!

I feel your pain, OP. Just think, though... it could be worse. He could’ve lied to you about getting something from his car, and stranded you at the restaurant.

OP - That’s pretty low class on the date’s part. But then I have to also wonder if you used current un-doctored pictures in your profile and if you did not much match your profile. While it’s shallow and tactless to act like date acted, false advertising is also a flaw. It might be tempting to post overly flattering and potentially dishonest information about yourself on a dating website or app in order to get more responses - That can lead to this scenario one way or another. Obviously I have no idea if date was just a judgmental jerk or if you had misrepresented yourself - Or if it was some of both. I believe that in the long run honestly describing yourself is the best approach. If you are not happy with that then work on becoming the person you want to be describing. I think that ought to apply to both men and women.