By stranded - 19/05/2011 11:46 - United States

Today, my car ran out of gas. I was 20 feet away from the gas pump and the only person I could ask for help was the attendant, who'd asked me out a week ago. I'd said no, and so did he. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 856
You deserved it 15 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's all this BS about karma? She's allowed to date whomever she wants.

Karma? If I was a girl, I don't think that I'd want to date a gas station attendant either.

Comments

lmaoatall 6

ok I can understand the karma and all that good stuff, but op has a right to say no, she doesn't want to go on a date with this guy. I'm sure she wasn't attracted to him and that's fine. he needs to learn he doesn't have to be a dick just because he was turned down. talk about holding a grudge. now aren't you glad you didn't go out with him op givin his attitude sux ass? I would rather push my vehicle 100 ft. than to date an ass like that.

Ding Ding Ding!! Winner, winner. Chicken dinner. Very well said

Seriously? You can't push your car 20 feet?

lmaoatall 6

ok I can understand the karma and all that good stuff, but op has a right to say no, she doesn't want to go on a date with this guy. I'm sure she wasn't attracted to him and that's fine. he needs to learn he doesn't have to be a dick just because he was turned down. talk about holding a grudge. now aren't you glad you didn't go out with him op givin his attitude sux ass? I would rather push my vehicle 100 ft. than to date an ass like that.

barbiegirl491 1

It is just as easy to fill the tank at half full as it is to do it when it is empty. It ends up costing the same either way. However, I agree that she has the right to say no if she wants, not Karma. I think it's a YDI because this was 100% preventable by the OP.

Egnar 19

That really depends on gas prices and location [keep in mind that gas prices have been pretty stable lately]. When gas prices are going up I fill up as often as possible, it saves me money because I was going to use the gas anyway and I get gas at inbetween prices instead of every 2 weeks at the highest premium. However, when gas prices are going down I try to wait until the very end of my tank, because in the 2 weeks time I can see a pretty decent price dip [like we did 3 years ago at the end of the summer when it went back down from $4.50 [in jersey] back to $1.99 in a span of a month. Now I'd never let my tank get to the point where I Had to push it or ask somebody to bring me a small gas tank, but, you have no idea of the situation, really.

jared280zx 0

put it in reverse and push it. it works a lot better lol

So... push it? It's not that hard if you're smart enough to put it in neutral.

thatoneguy3 0

Dont understand how ita karma who would go out with someone they dont genuinly like? i wouldve still helped.

and thats why you'll be used for the rest of your life.