By stranded - 19/05/2011 11:46 - United States

Today, my car ran out of gas. I was 20 feet away from the gas pump and the only person I could ask for help was the attendant, who'd asked me out a week ago. I'd said no, and so did he. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 856
You deserved it 15 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's all this BS about karma? She's allowed to date whomever she wants.

Karma? If I was a girl, I don't think that I'd want to date a gas station attendant either.

Comments

20 feet? really. you can't push the car just 20 feet? + it's not the job that defines you ( although you probably shouldn't work at the pump for the rest of your life)

Well, he was working, so you could've complained to his boss that he wasn't helping a customer. That would teach him to be spiteful.

I'm pretty sure his job wasn't "helping people push their cars" besides if he was alone he can't leave the place because someone could steal something while he is away

psychwardnurse 0

he pumps gas for a living, meaning he's already outside. what are they gonna do - steal the nozzle. I'm sure management would be more pissed to hear that people won't go go his place of business because of bad business.

He was the petrol station attendant, that doesn't always mean he actually pumps the gas.. He could be running the cash register. I doubt that he couldn't leave though otherwise this isn't really an FML

Karma is gonna come back and bite chu in your ass.

Well that should teach you a lesson!!!!

I hate how people are so immature. Why do you have to be an ass hole to someone that said no to dating you, they can't help that they're not attracted to you. That doesn't mean that you need to be a dick and not help a lady out to push her car.

YDI for letting your car run out of gas...

You can drive a car a fair distance on the starter motor (yards not miles) - engage first and then turn the key. It will jolt but move perfectly well. No question that you could drive 20 feet. Just don't go so far you drain the battery or it won't start once you put your gas in!

Why the heck would you go to the gas pump that a guy that turned you down for? Fyl