By Faithful - 24/11/2011 10:01 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that if I ever cheated on him, he'll chop my body up and dispose of all the parts, but keep my boobies, because he likes them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 274
You deserved it 7 726

Same thing different taste

Comments

I would break up with his ass immediately!

hawaiianfire 0

Yes, before he gets your lucky charms!

Well... On the upside, he never mentioned what he'd do if you broke up with him.

What's the point of disposing the body if you keep evidence lying around? This guy is an idiot.

You're the idiot. The only identifying parts unique to an individual are in the head, hands, and feet.

If you're the boyfriend of the deceased and you have a random pair of human breasts lying around, it's a pretty damn good indicator that you had some part in it.

HannahPaloozah 0

I think your missing the point ...

Guess that means he won't be cheating either? Cause if he does, you have the right to do the same...(?)

1JDub 6

Sounds like a reasonable result of cheating, and boobies are awesome!!!!

perdix 29

What? He's going to throw away a perfectly good, although slightly used, ******?!?!

jobsman99 0

He would probably not save it but enjoy it right away. Nothing as enjoyable as eating a lovely lady.

Perdix. You gotta think about the ecosystem here. It'd be totally thrown off once detached from the body.

He obviously wasn't thinking things through when he said that.