Practical

By Abused - 13/10/2010 08:36 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend used my love handles as ACTUAL love handles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 895
You deserved it 20 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kportal69 5

what like he grabs on to your love handles during sex? why do you think they're called love handles?? am I stupid or are you?? just trying to figure that one out.

Comments

tory777 0

why else would they be called love handles? haha idiottt

kportal69 5

what like he grabs on to your love handles during sex? why do you think they're called love handles?? am I stupid or are you?? just trying to figure that one out.

yea I don't get it either? did he move them up and down or something? was he squishing them?

exactly! why would that be bad if they're CALLED handles...

Love handles don't have to be extremely covered in fat for them to be love handles. Everyone has them, including skinny people. It's the nickname for that body part.

bfsd42 20

I agree. That's usually how love handles are used at times during sex. it's a stupid fml from someone who probably has no experience in the sack.

carm3nl1 0

the OP is stupid. that's why their called love Handles!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You're probably fat yourself asshole. OP doesn't necessarily have to be fat to have love handles.

azhein 0

she has to be a little fat. I mean that is what love handles are.

It also can just be a nickname for the hips? Uh hello.

Uh hello, no. Love handles are on the sides of your mid-section. That's no where near your hips.

I love how the guy calling OP a fatty doesn't even have a picture.

hahah #95 agreed:) it's always the people with no dp's that make fun of others

MagicGiraffe 12

This is me. Yes I'm gorgeous!

hahafylop 4

Yes you are MagicGiraffe... you wanna hook up sometime?

Your love handles are above your hips. They are your oblique muscles and the fat and skin over them.

peacelovekat 0

It's just motivation to lose them