By Anonymous - 24/11/2011 10:35 - United Kingdom

Today, I got trapped in an elevator with a chicken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 723
You deserved it 4 236

Same thing different taste

Comments

If one is trapped in an elevator one can not simply walk home with that chicken.

blackheart24 10

Am I the only one confused about why there was a chicken in the elevator in the first place? Wasn't he supposed to be crossing the road?? >xD

Damn chickens. Getting indoors somehow and then getting stuck in elevators.

47- but why are we questioning the chicken's motives?

drawmesunshine 17

I had fowl thoughts at first, too, but then I started thinking... Maybe, just maybe the "chicken" in question was actually a chicken-shit individual who panicked. Claustrophobic perhaps? But no, OP probably meant an actual chicken.

cruxx 0

47 how do you think he got in the elevator...

Woah! Where do u go 2 hav chickens in elevators with u!!! That is great!

GoodLookingGeese 10

I wonder if it's the same chicken then the one in the other FML some crazy customer threw at the OP..

bizarre_ftw 21

Eh, they're both poultry. That being said, who gets a turkey and a chicken mixed up?!

biasedshooter 24
GoodLookingGeese 10

Oh crap, you're right I did mix up a turkey with a chicken.. Let's pretend it was a cow and we're all good..

It's obvious that the chicken was trying to get to the ground floor so it could cross the road...

GoodLookingGeese 10

Who said the chicken was alive? Maybe it was a ZOMBIE chicken, heh? ever thought of that?

If I were in OPs shoes, I would be entertained by the chicken

You got food, don't you? At least you won't starve.

At least OP won't starve if he's stuck for long.

SageAnonymous 6

I know!! Who doesn't love being stuck in an elevator with a ****??

bugmenotmofo 34

I want to live in a world where chickens can freely cross the road without their motives being questoned.

The funny thing is he had to get into an elevator and stay in it with a chicken before it got stuck. He accepted the fact there was a chicken before the thing got stuck lol

What type of sauce did you eat it with?

ewputthataway 0

Im lovin it :D ~fail attempt at a good comment~

If you add "fail attempt at a good comment" to the end of your comment, it actually makes it a fail attempt at a good comment. Otherwise the comment would have been just fine.

Oh man, I can actually hear how low this person's self-confidence is through a comment left on FML. -2

Sarajean32 5

Maybe someone put the chicken in the elevator as a prank then OP got in without realizing it was in there? Thus the FML :D

Or maybe the chicken crossed the street to get into the elevator.

bitchslapped22 14

Or maybe it was for initiation to the Phoenix

So 76 why did the chicken take the elevator?

He took the elevator because he had an elusive chickens-only Thanksgiving party to attend.

bizarre_ftw 21

^Cannibalism? According to 169 it would be anyway.

saIty 17

I hope you're not claustrophobic.

Chickens aren't as scary as roosters. Holy god, roosters are freaky.

bizarre_ftw 21

A chicken can turn IN to a rooster if there isn't one around

detroitsucks247 3

I was once stuck on the escalators...

well now you have an interesting story to share

loveanthony645 5

Im sorry 7 I looked at ur pic and completely forgot what the FML was about and it kinda looked like you were talking about your own pic. Lol

molly2moon 0

My friend has 5 chickens and they dont bite. They're soft and love to be held. :)

sailorzoe 14

Yeah my chicken was awesome. She was soo sweet. :)

loveanthony645 5

Then I guess they just don't like me..

Chickens don't have teeth. Couldn't the chicken also be a person? As in a scared person? An actual chicken would be better.

cash_monkey72 9
cash_monkey72 9

Very true, chicken is still chicken no matter how you cook it

Are we asking if the OP or the chicken was fried or baked?

bizarre_ftw 21

OP wasn't baked, but the chicken was. He Wanted to be baked, but it's not Amsterdam, the chicken was being stingy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your new ****.

molly2moon 0
me_gusta_eso 1

Actually, it was McDonalds. LOL jk McDonalds doesn't use chickens.

molly2moon 0
mynameispickle 0
diidiimi 10

Ewwwww.... Just thinking about that stuff makes me feel sick! :-( And now I've got a mental image of a live chicken going frantic in an elevator covered in grease. Thanks.

KFC stands for Kentucky fried chicken. Name of a fast food restaurant . ( we just call it dirty bird for short.)