By Emily - 03/01/2013 06:42 - United States - Arlington

Today, my boyfriend of four years broke up with me by writing on my bathroom mirror in Sharpie. What did he write? "Hi, I'm Emily. I'm fat, ugly, and now single." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 110
You deserved it 4 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....and better off without my douchebag of a boyfriend."

I'm sorry OP, that was so mean. You should go over to his house and key the equivalent into his car.

Comments

immature... you're better off without that so take it in your stride and be with someone who will cherish you :)

It sucks that OP spent four years with this guy, but at least she's better off without that idiot now!

Key his face! We'll see who the ugly one is now... (Insert evil snicker)

Find out where he's going to live and write all over his car in sharpie

On a completely unrelated topic, can someone please tell me why fml comments sometimes skip a few numbers? For example sometimes one comment can be number 27 and then the one next is 32, skipping all of the ones in between.

Excuse me French "But what an asshole"

perdix 29

#51, "asshole" in French is "trou de cul," so I'll pardon your English ;)

Im not sure but cant u take legal action against him fir destruction of property?

SayPeanuts 29

Can we take legal action against you for butchering the English language?

Ok next time i will remember to very carefully go through my fml comment, make sure every thing is in order with all the spelling and grammar and maybe people like you can stay the HELL away from me.

mega20913 8

whatever happened to simple break ups...nowadays it seems like everybody has to make a big statement out of it