By Emily - 03/01/2013 06:42 - United States - Arlington

Today, my boyfriend of four years broke up with me by writing on my bathroom mirror in Sharpie. What did he write? "Hi, I'm Emily. I'm fat, ugly, and now single." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 110
You deserved it 4 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....and better off without my douchebag of a boyfriend."

I'm sorry OP, that was so mean. You should go over to his house and key the equivalent into his car.

Comments

Damn, I'm sorry but how are you with this douchebag after 4 years?

So, you've seen all of her pictures then, right? How do you know she's actually fat or ugly? Some people use the insults that they know will hurt the other person the most in situations like this, not necessarily the insults that are true.

chlorinegreen 27

Sounds like you're better off without him anyways

You're better off without him! You'll meet the right guy!

Rubbing alcohol will get that out for you. Now you can find someone better :D

Any man who is to cowardly to break up with a woman face to face, is not worth having anyways. Better fish in the sea OP

kate3101 15

That's an incredibly unkind thing to do and to say. I hope you don't dwell too much on what he said about you - it says far more about him than it does about you.

I am sure you aren't fat or ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am sure you are stunning and beautiful! He obviously wanted to play on your insecurities. Those words are generic words he could have written about any woman and it would have the same effect. They don't mean anything - they don't even mean he thinks that. They just show how cruel he can be and he can't think up anything remotely original to insult you with - so he uses insecurities he knows every woman has because let's face it - he can't think of a real criticism. Good luck Emily. :)