By Emily - 03/01/2013 06:42 - United States - Arlington

Today, my boyfriend of four years broke up with me by writing on my bathroom mirror in Sharpie. What did he write? "Hi, I'm Emily. I'm fat, ugly, and now single." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 110
You deserved it 4 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....and better off without my douchebag of a boyfriend."

I'm sorry OP, that was so mean. You should go over to his house and key the equivalent into his car.

Comments

ohkimmyx3 5

You can take dry erase markers, or hair spray to get the permanent marker off.

Go destroy is xbox and right H! I'm ____, and I'm an asshole with out an xbox on either his mirror or the remains of the xbox

What a douche, I can't believe someone who spent 4 years with another person would treat them like that. You obviously came out on the winning end for not having to be with that loser anymore.

First of all, I'm so sorry that that happened to you. That totally sucks. However, now you can find someone who's actually deserving of you. Also, I hope you find a way to get that sharpie off of your mirror. Best of luck, OP.

Hi, I'm Tom. Your boyfriend is a no good, piece of shit and you deserve better!

missnuthin 10

use hairspray to get the sharpie off. and then when that's dry, nailpolish REMOVER to get rid of the oil stain left by the hair spray. and on a second note, you're better off with out that jerk anyway.

As a man... I think you should chop his dick off

I hope someone writes on his mirror in Sharpie "Hi, I'm *his name* and I am a douchebag and probably make history when I become the first crazy cat man!"