By Anonymous - 04/10/2011 16:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got drunk and tried to french-kiss my dog. Now he has 12 stitches in his face, and he's insisting we have to get my dog put down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 735
You deserved it 4 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put your boyfriend down for violating your dog.

Instead of getting a new dog, get a new boyfriend.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

I think he's just saying what he thinks will legally happen if the boyfriend pushes the issue. Sometimes the law will do stupid things.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Your boyfriend needs to put the bottle down.

RedPillSucks 31

Tell him to put some peanut butter on his ass and let the dog go for it. The dog was just shy before and thought he was moving too fast. If he buys it some dinner, and maybe take it to a movie, he'll be able to get to first base in no time.

every1luvsboners 11

I seriously doubt that anyone would consider euthanizing an animal because a drunk idiot attempted to force his tongue into it's mouth. That would be like me forcing my tongue into your mouth without your consent and then suing you when you punch me in my face. It's the same thing. It's called self-defense. The dog didn't know what his intentions were neither did you so you acted with your first instinct; which is to **** someone up.

Nobody likes drunken weirdos in your face.I would have bit him too.

perdix 29

Hey, this is Wisconsin, among the drunkest states (sometimes the drunkest) in America. Our bubblers (aka water fountains) flow with beer and our baseball team is the Brewers. Dogs here have to get used to drunks. If they're erratic among sober people, that could be understandable.

FYLDeep 25

Perdix speaks the truth. Wisconsin can out-drink whatever state you're from.

The__Redneck 7

--If they're erratic among sober people, that could be understandable.-- If dogs in Wisconsin are erratic around sober people, how would you know?

Your boyfriend needs to learn that "woof" means "no".

Shadow_Phantom 26

It's your BFs fault, not the dog's. FYL, and I really hope you don't put the dog down.

Mourningstar 4

Sounds like you have a dumbass for a Bf, take the dog and elevate your taste in trolls! Lol

KVKdragon 26

Call animal control and have them pick up your BF. He's the one out of control