By Anonymous - 04/10/2011 16:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got drunk and tried to french-kiss my dog. Now he has 12 stitches in his face, and he's insisting we have to get my dog put down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 735
You deserved it 4 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put your boyfriend down for violating your dog.

Instead of getting a new dog, get a new boyfriend.

Comments

put down the boyfriend! the dog didn't get shitfaced and try to frenchkiss anyone.

Tell him to smear peanut butter all over his lips. That should do the trick. Am I right? I'm right, aren't I.

bizarre_ftw 21
mistersheezy 7

I wonder what else he's tried with your dog...

You might not want to kiss him for awhile.... or talk to him ever again.

mwmartin2505 0

Give the dog a treat and put the boyfriend down.

every1luvsboners 11

He instigated the attack. Can you read?

perdix 29

I'll bet the dog was into it, but you shanked your boyfriend in the face out of pure jealousy. Never trust the bitches.

I think you should get the dog put down. People kiss their dogs all the time... Not the French kiss type, but if a dog is causing someone 12 stitches from someone kissing it then maybe the dog is too violent. Then get a new boyfriend because he's pretty stupid.

Put the dog down? for what, Defending himself from a drunken idiot? Plus, who would euthanize an animal for something like forcing your tounge down your animals mouth? I mean really...

I doubt it was a normal showing-your-dog-affection kind of thing, since OP would have to know if her dog was inclined to attack someone who just gets close to its face. But if the boyfriend was wrestling with it, holding its head and coming at it with his mouth open -- that looks like the way all species of dogs fight.

Ok, so lets pretend YOUR a dog. Someone rubs their tongue all over you so you defend yourself because this frightens you. Then they kill you. But some random guy says that you deserve it.

It's clear that your a dumb bitch Lmfao.

You don’t kill the dog for probably giving correct dog warnings to the boyfriend. He pushed the dog too damn far. If you kiss my dog I will punt you, I won’t make her put up with that.