By Anonymous - 04/10/2011 16:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got drunk and tried to french-kiss my dog. Now he has 12 stitches in his face, and he's insisting we have to get my dog put down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 735
You deserved it 4 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put your boyfriend down for violating your dog.

Instead of getting a new dog, get a new boyfriend.

Comments

Your boyfriend's an ass. It's his fault he got injured.

skyeyez9 24

Never put a retarded bf before your dog. Your is a loyal companion and doesn't deserve a death sentence over your bf's stupid drunken behavior.

scottgeo 0

At least he got the right end and didnt try to stick his tongue up its ass.

If you are going to agree and put your dog down, you are nothing better than a complete bootycall.

Gee, now did I know ever comment I'd read when opening this FML would be along the lines of "Don't kill the doggy, kill the bastard evil devil of a boyfriend!!" or "You're boyfriend is an alcoholic, dump him!". Come on, FML users. You're all like a really shrill broken record. For one, none of us no the history, or violent tendencies the dog may have. And two, we don't know the boyfriend is an alcoholic, just because it was stated he got drunk once. For all we know his girlfriend was just as drunk as he was laughing her ass off at the sight. On a final note. We know nothing about their relationship or how happy they are together, much less the seriousness and length of the relationship. Life is not as black and white as "break up" every time your significant other does something you dislike. Ignorance must truly be bliss. Some of you people make me wonder why I even read the comment section.

Dude, the boyfriend got drunk so bad he tried to french-kiss a DOG and when he got what he deserved for acting like a complete moron with a tendency towards zoophilia, he actually wanted to dog dead. How you cannot comprehend why most people (I'd say SANE people but you might find it offensive...) would dump the moron, I cannot comprehend. Comprende?

SamBaBam98 0
MCRaddict 0

tell ur bf he needs to stop getting drunk around animals

I didnt even vote about it thats. Just ****** awesome!!!!

Dump your boyfriend; what kinda sucker gets that drunk anyways? "Hmm that golden hair looks just like my girlfriend's..."