By Anonymous - 04/10/2011 16:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got drunk and tried to french-kiss my dog. Now he has 12 stitches in his face, and he's insisting we have to get my dog put down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 735
You deserved it 4 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put your boyfriend down for violating your dog.

Instead of getting a new dog, get a new boyfriend.

Comments

Dogs also react badly to eye contact. Putting your face in a dog's face would probably lead to eye contact. On the plus side, now we know what happened to the crazy girl who posted that she made out with her husky on My Life Is Twilight. (apparently it looked like Jacob Black... personally I'd say she was better off kissing a llama but I'm not crazy)

That’s only if you don’t teach the dog that eye contact is good.

DONT PUT THE PUPPY DOG DOWN - sorry I yelled

Keep the dog, get rid of the boyfriend. Eww.

Loda13 0

OMG I feel so sorry ....... For your dog.

sweetheartxoxo88 7

Sounds like your dog is a better judge of men than you are.

Wow that is terrible! Dogs should be put down when they start attacking people but your dog was defending so he probably doesn't like your boyfriend a lot anymore but he won't attack him. Your boyfriend should stop whining, he got what he deserved and if he keeps insisting and you go with him, at least bring your dog to a dog shelter. To put an animal down for such a dumb human being would be a crime.

The dog would still be put down if it was taken to an animal shelter and nobody adopted it. OP has no reason to get rid of her dog, it acted in self-defense when it felt threatened. If the dog had just attacked out of nowhere it would be a different story

Goodlife918975 6

All dogs attack on instinct like my jack russel I was petting her and she cut my hand open but we never put her down she's very territorial

I say put your boyfriend down and give that nice doggy a treat :)

I can't give this enough thumbs up to do it justice.

Tried to French kiss the dog? Wow. Just wow. There's something very seriously wrong with him, and if you even consider putting the dog down over this, there's something very seriously wrong with you, too.

Ya u should have the boyfriend put down