By Anonymous - 28/08/2011 06:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend decided to use glow-in-the-dark body paint to make an arrow on his stomach pointing down. I guess he thought he'd "spice up" the way he always demands a blow job before sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 047
You deserved it 6 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ElainaCutsYou 0
flockz 19

considerate sex? WTF are you talking about?!?! bf- "may i please stick my willy in you now?" gf-"yes but remember to keep all your clothing on and go slowly so i you don't hurt me." bf- "ok but can i slap your gluteus maximus as well?" gf- " no tht would be inconsiderate for me and my skin. oh and by the way, if you cum before i do, i'm going to dump you for being so inconsiderate." no do you realizehow stupi your comment was?

Comments

audie9010 0

isn't that part of foreplay oral sex and what not.

Well, do u want to give him a bj? Lol, and if he's demanding, ya'll need to talk :P

Get a girlfriend to write "toss my salad!" on your back with a arrow pointing to your ass. Then see if he follows directions.

2ndSucks 15

You should've played rave music later at climax. That'll spice things up.

If he needs a bj everytime to have sex, then maybe he has some kind of erection problems... If he can't it up for you without it

cgyguy 0

or maybe he just likes getting blown before he gas sex like almost every other man out there. women who expect but don't return foreplay wonder why their men cheat? maybe because they dint feel appreciated.

jumble 12

But he shouldn't demand it from her. If she doesn't want to do it she shouldn't be obligated to do so. There are other things they can do that will be a lot better than her giving him head. He needs to explore more because eventually he'll get tired of the same thing from her and move on. Or at least, in my opinion it seems like it'll turn out that way.

Dflips 0

Whats to complain about that so its ki da weird but so what

Tookie22 5

Dude is a genius. Creative and spicing up your sex life. He seems very considerate. now I'm not saying fellatio but come on he tried. now it's your turn to try something.

sugarssweeter 0
woodrow68oo 2

Dude this is the Internet, she can be what ever age she wants to be lol obviously

sugarbaby9908 20