By notsexy - 28/07/2009 22:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend came over so that we could have some "fun". It turns out, his idea of foreplay is squishing my breasts together and making them talk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 761
You deserved it 8 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I lol'd. But here's a thing. Us guys are clueless. If something doesn't feel good, or if he's doing something wrong... tell him. He will correct himself, and it'll be much easier for the both of you.

deathbunny256 0

"Hewwo! My name is Ms Boob! And you aw?"

Comments

hahaha my boyfriend does that, I find it incredibly cute. You need to chill >_

dramakat11 0

Lol, that's cute and funny. Lighten up and enjoy being silly! I'm a pretty serious person so I love how playful and silly my bf is. He helps me laugh and have fun.

abbadizzle 0

That's what you get for dating 14 year olds. no jk jk. Funny though.

Haha funny boyfriend WIN!!!! Just flip him over and make his butt cheeks talk with your hands.. he'll get the picture and realize he is being dumb.

My friend's boyfriend does that all the time and he named them and talks to them ALL the time

jmanowski 0

i've done that too many times to count

strawberryswirl 0

My boyfriend blows on mine, like on a belly, and makes farting noises. It's a lot less romantic than what yours does, but I think it's hilarious.

I'm going to say, you immediately lose any right to complain about someone you're with due to the irrefutable fact that YOU are dating them. If these are your standards, these are your standards. If you don't like what you pick, then it really is your fault. Want a different guy? Get a different guy. It's like going to your refrigerator and being like, "Man, some idiot bought chocolate milk again. I HATE chocolate milk."

blondie3689 1

That is so cute! Sounds like something my boyfriend would do.