By jezusflowers - 07/05/2009 02:26 - United States

Today, I stopped at a red light. I noticed the car in front of me had the reverse lights on. I thought to myself "Meh, that person must know. They wouldn't do that." The light turned green. Turns out they didn't. Nor did they have insurance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 906
You deserved it 5 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HelloSeattle 0

Holy shit man, someone needs to go back to driving school.

fuckmyl1f333 0

Damn that sucks...the first time i ever drove i did that in a residential neighborhood except i was the one in reverse....and the car behind me was a brand new Mercedes SL55. He pulled up very close behind me cus he was very impatient. I floored it...how i didnt hit him i dont know, i guess i must have spidy reflexes, but i came to a stop about 5 inches away from him.

Comments

HelloSeattle 0

Holy shit man, someone needs to go back to driving school.

blo0_starZz 0

i always beep when that happens. people are idiots.

fuckmyl1f333 0

Damn that sucks...the first time i ever drove i did that in a residential neighborhood except i was the one in reverse....and the car behind me was a brand new Mercedes SL55. He pulled up very close behind me cus he was very impatient. I floored it...how i didnt hit him i dont know, i guess i must have spidy reflexes, but i came to a stop about 5 inches away from him.

The day my brother got his license we went out for his "first real" drive. He was going up a steep hill and was in a car that would turn off the engine when put in neutral (as a fuel-saving mechanism.) Suddenly the lights turn green, he pushes it into first gear and floors it.. Only first was actually reverse, and he managed to save it about 1 inch from the bus behind us. He was so lucky that he had a "beginner" sticker on the back of his car, or the bus would probably have stopped closer to him and things would have ended up a lot worse..

That would have been the time for some Jason Statham moves.

Seti_fml 0

well its against the law to drive without insurance, so I hope you called the cops when the accident occurred. Your insurance company should pay for the damages (since if you drive without insurance no matter the situation according to the insurance companies its automatically their fault.) It sucks that it happened, I've been in a similar situation with a driver that had no insurance, but it'll work out in the end. Good luck going through all shit to get things handled though (be prepared for lots of calls and repeatedly going over what happened in the crash.)

In soviet russia no one cares about your comment

^^ gay fag who says in soviet russia jokes

AntiChrist7 0

such people should be hanged. no sense of responsibility.

The guy that hit you is not very smart. Even if he doesn't believe in insurance companies. It's still nice to have it in case someone tries to sue him. I'm guessing that's going to happen in this case.

If you're in Alabama, you have a problem, but beyond that you're not at fault. Sucks, but it's just a car, and at least your rates won't spike.

Never trust others on the road. Not your fault but you could have saved your ass a lot of trouble

marshmallow_ 0

You should drive a tank from now on.

hahafylop 4

I'm surprised he doesn't already... That's the new hype in America...