By Anonymous - 29/06/2014 23:14 - Australia - Chatswood

Spicy
Today, I tried to be seductive to get intimate with my boyfriend. He commented on how sexy I looked, and how badly he wanted me, then asked me to move because I was blocking the TV, and the World Cup match he was watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 247
You deserved it 17 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joefrazier 20

Well... It is the World Cup.

Something tells me that an infinite number of women an relate to this FML these days!

Comments

Nothing gets between us men and the World Cup...

"Babe you are one sexy person and I want you sooo bad. Now can you get the **** out of the the way of the tv? I'm watching the World Cup"

A07 48

But .. did'nt Australia get knocked out?

And in this case, even double D cups!

I can understand his struggle. He can score with u any day of the week, but the FIFA World Cup only opens it's bosoms to us men every 4 years.

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe she should have picked another time to be intimate rather than doing it when it was clear he was intently involved in something else. Guys are not all consumed about sex. Not all of us will drop everything just because you got naked. Maybe tell him you'all can do it doggy style so he gets to watch the TV and has a place to put his beer. *hides behind bed from the onslaught of downvotes*

incoherentrmblr 21

#84, have you ever been to jury duty? It agonizly boring to the point where you'll do anything to get out of it, and I do mean anything...

jazmin3012 28

Wonder what match he was watching

There's a time and place for everything.

102 Thank for the advice professor Oak.

Yup. OP just need to wait for her scoring chance.

soccerguy2o1 7

Doesn't mean they are gonna watch the rest of the World Cup.

Personally, I prefer the Stanley Cup.

You are an asshole just because he believes that women can like the same things men like just means he believes in equality and being a feminist is not a bad thing

DavidKnows 11

84....the Super Bowl is on a Sunday. The courtrooms are closed on weekends. Being sequestered through the weekend as a juror is highly unlikely.

hey. stfu. your username is bluemarshmallow8.

hey, why don't you calm your feminism down a notch. Not everything has to be a drag, get over yourself

joefrazier 20

Well... It is the World Cup.

go COSTA RICA!!! nothing gets in between of my futbol games. not even my boyfriend giving me oral muahahha I'd push him off like bye Keisha!

I agree. It IS the World Cup. I am a woman but I know better.

Yeah!!! It was surprising US even made it passed the first game..I remember on the first day of the World Cup event, the professor in college let us watch the game.

She's stupid if she's not there watching with him!

Something tells me that an infinite number of women an relate to this FML these days!

Well the World Cup only comes once every 4 years. Your girl can be seductive whenever she wants

Why do some women feel the right time to try to test their seduction skills is when a man is already occupied with something that's obviously important to him? And then they take it personal when it doesn't work

What are you talking about? I am a woman and in my relationship I'm the one telling him he better leave me alone while a game is on. He could care less about football, where as I love it.

#75, now I'm not saying all women are like this, but I'm willing to bet that for at least some, they want to see if they are desirable enough that they can get their man to focus on them instead of whatever the man finds important. Then their egos get deflated when they can't so they get upset.

As a woman, I have to say that the World Cup is far more enjoyable for me than it is for men because I watch it for the beautiful game and the men playing ;D

Ehh, I mean not really. He showed he was interested in her, he was just busy doing something. I mean if the woman was doing something, and the boyfriend wanted it: "oh well, deal with it. She doesn't have to be in the mood for you all the time."

It was a joke no ones got yet. Apparently people are super serious around this time.

Except he did say he was in the mood, but expected her to wait for the end of the game. That’s a bit contradictory and not very enticing. “Ok let’s have sex at 9.30pm, can’t wait!”

World_Burner 13

Yeah, got the joke #4. Just should have been "she" not "he".

Askzombie 14

Thumbs up for USA to win on Wednesday!!

duckymtz 12

Its on Tuesday at 3. Go USA!!!

18, you do realize people live in different time zones?

Yes, but even with 4 time zones in the Continental US, it's still going to be on Tuesday at some point.

I like USA but i'm from Belgium so can only disagree, good luck tho and may the odds be ever in your favor *gets in his bunker for protection against infinite number of american downvotes*

ferretkid 13

That's when you give him a *******... Most guys can't resist a *******

My bf doesn't like ********. But I know for a fact he would not have denied me if he was watching the World Cup. He hates sports. ;)

Schizomaniac 24

Hates sports and doesn't like ********. Man card revoked.

#35 -whispers- It's because you're bad at it.

You're probably right. I thought I didn't like them either, until one person was kind enough to show me the error of my ways.

******** are great. Having your dick raked against teeth to the soundtrack of slurping and gagging noises is awful. Therein lies the distinction.

RedPillSucks 31

Especially when her braces wires come off

jazzy_123 20

#44 please don't me he also doesn't like Bacon..

Teddzz 19

The World Cup before anything else girl...

1dvs_bstd 41

there are somethings you just can't win, woman!

He probably was talking about Ochoa, and not you; I know I want that guy, he's phenomenal.

Yea he's a real keeper; and he never drops the ball.