By fmmmmlll - 12/06/2012 05:29 - United States

Today, my boyfriend brought up the time he said he'd love me until the day he died. He continued by saying, "So, let's just pretend I died today." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 197
You deserved it 2 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_ebbonyy 11

Make his dream come true and kill him then. :)

Just say "Oh, shit! I thought you died years ago. Your're brother has been consoling me for ages"

Comments

And now I'm praying for the end of time, to hurry up and arrive, 'cause if I've got to spend another minute with you, I don't know if I can really survive. I'll never break my promise or forget my vow, but God only knows what I can do right now. Praying till the end of time, that's all I have to do-o-o. Praying till the end of time, so I can end my time with yooouuuuuu.

perdix 29

Does she know you told me you'd hold me Until you died Till you died But you're still alive? DjeePee, I liked yours, too. Do the baseball game part!

Paradise by the Dashboard Light is a great song!!

pavlovaaLOVE 7

No shit. You're a bright little one aren't you

tony1891 22

you should cut off his manhood. make him wish he was dead.

hockeyoceancity 13

Lmao i read your comment then i saw your profile and i was like i don't think Jesus would approve but than i read the rest of the profile picture ahhaha good stuff.

Laugh and walk away OP... What a child!

SmileyLexie123 0

Interesting I didn't realise suicide was a job you could commute to and back from.

KM96 24

Oh that's horrible ! Sorry for you OP ...

nco1414 7

You should kill him then walk away feeling like a boss

what does suicide feel like? i'm expecting a clever answer from you baustigt