By Anonymous - 01/04/2011 04:32 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were lying in bed together, and I was in a snuggly mood. I rolled over to gaze lovingly into his eyes and whisper sweet nothings to him in the darkness. His response? "Dear God! Did somebody fart in your mouth?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 727
You deserved it 36 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn, girl, brush yo teefs! |the kid|

mintcar 9

YDI for smelly breath. Although, he could've been a lot nicer about it.

Comments

towboater198425 6

everyone has shit breath when they wake up! love is just dealing with it so you can get some. unless it's really bad then you have bigger problems than standard bad breath go see the dentist stanky mouth!

that's funny HELL haha!!! nasty breath... sweet nothings your pathetic... get a new Bf

whippymcdumb4zs 0

y'all ever heard of morning breath?

cptmorgan15 2

Y'all ever heard of reading what it actually says rather than what you want it to say. Doesn't mention morning anywhere.

who said that? WHO THE **** SAID THAT!?

whippymcdumb4zs 0

sir, before you come to any conclusions about me having not read the post please take a second to think and realize that because they did not specify morning, noon, or night, I can say whatever the hell I want.

next time after you're done shooting the remake of two girls one cup brush your damn teeth

maybe if u spent a little more time taking care of your teeth you wouldn't have the stench of a pissed on hobo coming from your mouth.

guestxxx 0

She might take really good care of her teeth. People can get something called crypt stones on their tonsils. It's basically a mixture of small food particles, bacteria and white blood cells clumped together in the pockets(crypts) on your tonsil. They can smell really bad and cause halitosis. Taking good care of your teeth won't get rid of them.

Well, he could have been less crude, but at least you know that your breath is smelly. Now go fix it.

YDI. for not keeping your teeth clean, unless it you had morning breath then it's kinda of understandable. lol. but still gross.

I would've asked him if it was his own breath blowing back in his face!